Calming Supplement for Dogs
Helps Dogs Cope with External Stresses
Available in 12ct or 90ct Capsules
This calming supplement for dogs is recommended for dogs exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity, discontentment, or responding to environmentally-induced stresses. Calming aids for dogs help to maintain contentment during separation, travel, and tension caused by changes in your pet's daily routine.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place
- Directions for use: Administer every 12 hours
- Dogs under 15 lbs: 1/2 - 1 capsule
- Dogs 15-30 lbs: 1-2 capsules
- Dogs over 30 lbs: 2-3 capsules
- Active Ingredients per Capsule:
- Passion Flower (passiflora incarnata) 145mg
- Valerian Root Extract (valeriana officinalis) 145mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium abisglycinate chelate) 4mg
Inactive ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, and Silicon Dioxide.
Cautions: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Do not use in conjunction with CNS depressants; do not use prior to anesthesia.
For use in dogs.
Recommended for dogs exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity, discontentment or responding to environmentally-induced stresses. Helps to maintain contentment during separation, travel, and tension caused by changes in your pet’s daily routine.
Warnings: For animal use only*. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
*While the product is labeled and dosed for animals, all of our supplements are made in a human-edible GMP facility.