- Calming Supplement for Adult Dogs
- Helps Dogs Cope with External Stresses
- Available in 12ct or 90ct Capsules
This calming supplement for dogs is recommended for dogs exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity, discontentment, or responding to environmentally-induced stresses. Calming aids for dogs help to maintain contentment during separation, travel, and tension caused by changes in your pet's daily routine.
- Helps Adult Dogs Cope With External Stress
- Helps to Maintain Contentment During Separation, Travel, and Tension Caused by Changes in Your Pet's Daily Routine
- Not Recommended for Cats
- Made in a Human-Edible GMP Facility
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place
- Directions for use: Administer every 12 hours
- Dogs under 15 lbs: 1/2 - 1 capsule
- Dogs 15-30 lbs: 1-2 capsules
- Dogs over 30 lbs: 2-3 capsules
- Active Ingredients per Capsule:
- Passion Flower (passiflora incarnata) 145mg
- Valerian Root Extract (valeriana officinalis) 145mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium abisglycinate chelate) 4mg
Inactive ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, and Silicon Dioxide.
Cautions: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Do not use in conjunction with CNS depressants; do not use prior to anesthesia.
For use in dogs.
Recommended for dogs exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity, discontentment or responding to environmentally-induced stresses. Helps to maintain contentment during separation, travel, and tension caused by changes in your pet’s daily routine.
Warnings: For animal use only*. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
*While the product is labeled and dosed for animals, all of our supplements are made in a human-edible GMP facility.