Icelandic Sourced Omega 3 Fish Oil for Dogs
Promotes Healthy Skin and a Shiny Coat
Omega Plus veterinary supplement, rich in Icelandic sourced omega fatty acids, provides nutritional support to promote and maintain a healthy skin and coat. This isn't your typical omega 3 fish oil for dogs, Omega Plus is crafted with only 100% human-edible ingredients.
Omega Plus fish oil for dogs is purified through molecular distillation and removes all harmful toxins and environmental contaminants and is then tested by a 3rd party to ensure the highest quality. Crafted with care from fresh sardine, herring, mackerel, and anchovy fish.
- Storage: Refrigerate after opening.
- Feeding Directions
- Dogs Weight | Daily Amount
- Dogs under 30 lbs: 1/2 tsp
- Dogs 30-60 lbs: 1 tsp
- Dogs 61-90 lbs: 1 1/2 tsp
- Dogs over 90 lbs: 2 tsp
- Guaranteed Analysis per 1 tsp=5.0mL (4600mg)
- Crude Fat (min) 99.5%
- Moisture (max) .5%
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (min) 18%
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min) 12%
Calorie Content (Calculated)kcal ME/kg:9000; kcal ME/tsp: 41
Ingredients: anchovy oil, herring oil, mackerel oil, sardine oil
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. p>